Get a quick splash & dash rafting Durango’s Animas River
The Quarter Day Raft Trip is for those with time constraints or just aren’t sure if they or their children will enjoy rafting. You will! And if you read our reviews on TripAdvisor you will find that the majority of Quarter Day Raft Trip reviews advise going on the Animas River Classic Trip. The Quarter Day Trip is also for those who want to raft and ride the train in one day with our Raft & Rail Combo.
- 2.5 hours door-to-door, ~1 hour on the river
- $65/adult and $55/child
- Inflatable Kayak $90/person
- Group Rates and Other Discounts
- Child is 4 to 11 and must weigh 30 lbs.
- Arrive 20-30 minutes prior to departure
- Departure times vary throughout the season
- Quick-drying clothes: shorts, t-shirt, windbreaker
- Footwear that stays on, no flip-flops
- Bring sunscreen, bottled water, and a hat
- Wet suit rentals available for spring time flows/weather ($5)