The best of Mesa Verde National Park in the least amount of time
Our guide will customize the trip and add historical, cultural and archaeological insights as well as answer questions about the flora and fauna of the landscape. Choose from ranger guided tours, walks, overlooks and sites. Park entrance fees, ranger-guided tour tickets if available, transportation, and bottled water are included. Two tour options are available, please read below to select the most appropriate one for your group.
Please note that the Cliff Dwellings of Mesa Verde are not near the highway and the park has a lot to see. Our Full Day Tour provides the most comprehensive experience available at Mesa Verde.
Mesa Verde Half Day Tour
This tour includes the iconic Cliff Palace ranger-guided tour and a customized tour of special sites around Chapin Mesa. The Cliff Palace tour involves climbing some small ladders and is appropriate for most groups.
- Trip includes transportation throughout the park, all park fees, snack and water, and the best half day experience at Mesa Verde money can buy!
- $100/adult and $80/child
- Child is 11 and under
- Tours daily – check live availability calendar when booking
- Overlooks, walks, sites, history and an interpretive perspective
- Meet at The Hogan Trading Post “Mud Creek Hogan” / Cattle Drive Coffee
- Return to Hogan Trading Post approximately 4.5 hours later
- Bring clothes for any weather (layer) rain, sun, wind
- Bring sunscreen, water bottle, and a hat
Why A Guided Tour of Mesa Verde National Park?
- Highly trained guides who are passionate about Mesa Verde
- Customized tour that visits only the best sights
- Cliff Palace tickets are only available from June 16 – Sept 5 and guaranteed if booked 14 days in advance
- Smaller vehicles and guide-to-guest ratio provide access to parts of the park large tour buses cannot
- Carefree experience
- Did we mention the best guides on earth!