The best of Mesa Verde National Park in the least amount of time
Our guide will customize the trip and add historical, cultural and archaeological insights as well as answer questions about the flora and fauna of the landscape. Park entrance fees, ranger-guided tour tickets if available, transportation, and bottled water are included.
Mesa Verde Half Day Tour
- Trip includes transportation throughout the park, all park fees, snack and water, and the best half day experience at Mesa Verde money can buy!
- $100/adult and $80/child
- Child is 11 and under
- Tours daily – check live availability calendar when booking
- Overlooks, walks, sites, history and an interpretive perspective
- Meet at our office in Durango
- Return to Durango approximately 5.5 hours later
- Mesa Verde is 45 minutes from Durango
- Bring clothes for any weather (layer) rain, sun, wind
- Bring sunscreen, water bottle, and a hat
Why A Guided Tour of Mesa Verde National Park?
- Highly trained guides who are passionate about Mesa Verde
- Customized tour that visits only the best sights
- Smaller vehicles and guide-to-guest ratio provide access to parts of the park large tour buses cannot
- Carefree experience
- Did we mention the best guides on earth!