The most comprehensive tour of Mesa Verde National Park available!
Our guide will customize the trip and add historical, cultural and archaeological insights as well as answer questions about the flora and fauna of the landscape. Choose from ranger guided tours, walks, overlooks and sites. Park entrance fees, ranger-guided tour tickets and a deli-style lunch are included.
Mesa Verde Full Day Trip Details
- Trips include transportation to/from Durango, all park fees, lunch, and the best experience at Mesa Verde money can buy!
- $145/adult and $105/child
- Child is 11 and under
- Tours daily – check live availability calendar when booking
- Overlooks, walks, sites, history and an interpretive perspective
- Two convenient meeting locations: 8 AM in Durango or 9 AM at The Hogan Trading Post “Mud Creek Hogan” / Cattle Drive Coffee
- Deli lunch, please inform of any dietary restrictions
- Return to Hogan Trading Post by 4 PM or Durango by 5 PM
- Bring clothes for any weather (layer) rain, sun, wind
- Bring sunscreen, bottled water, and a hat
We booked the full day tour of Mesa Verde. Our guides Frank and Mike where fantastic! Our driver Cathy was awesome, so sweet and teaching us how dogs lost their ability to talk. 😉 As a bonus Carl, a rafting guide joined us on his day off to experience the tour himself; imparting knowledge of the area and having fun with our two older boys. Frank and Mike have so much local knowledge of the surrounding area as well as in depth knowledge of the park and the Ancestral Pueblo people that once inhabited it. We found ourselves walking away with even more questions than we had before and a hunger to return again and see more of this amazing area. The itinerary was relaxed and geared toward what we wanted to experience. Our guides remained flexible and we never felt rushed. This isn’t some prepackaged tour where the guide reads a script. These guides know their stuff and they share their passions and knowledge with you freely. Keep an open mind and you will learn about a people that lived in harmony with this special area. Getting to know our guides and hear their personal experiences and knowledge added so much to our experience. This is interactive, relaxed, extremely informative and above all FUN!!!!! We never would have learned so much trying to tour the park ourselves. We cannot wait to book another tour and experience more of this amazing, spiritual area. – David M
Why A Guided Tour of Mesa Verde National Park?
- Highly trained guides who are passionate about Mesa Verde
- Customized tour that visits only the best sights
- We purchase ranger-guided tour tickets days in advance to guarantee availability
- Smaller vehicles and guide-to-guest ratio provide access to parts of the park large tour buses cannot
- Carefree experience
- Did we mention the best guides on earth!