A Day of Adventure on the Animas River in Durango
Rafting the Animas River in Durango, CO is consistently rated the highlight of vacationing visitors. Of all the things to do in Durango, the Class I, II & III rapids are enough action for experienced rafters yet won’t overwhelm novices or young children. This adventure combines all the highlights of the river in Durango: a classic trip, multiple laps through the Whitewater Park, and inflatable kayaks!
Adventure Day Trip Details
- 5.5 hours door-to-door, ~4 hours on the river
- $185/adult and $165/child
- Group Rates and Other Discounts
- Child is ages 4 to 11 and must weigh more than 30 lbs.
- Arrive 20-30 minutes prior to departure
- Departure times is 10:00am
- Snacks are provided throughout the day
- Lunch at one of Durango’s most popular eateries is included!
- We will drive you to and from the river
- Quick-drying clothes: shorts, t-shirt, windbreaker
- Footwear that stays on, no flip-flops
- Bring sunscreen, bottled water, and a hat
- Wet suits, river shoes, and helmets are provided at no additional cost