A Day of Adventure on the Animas River in Durango
Rafting the Animas River in Durango, CO is consistently rated the highlight of vacationing visitors. Of all the things to do in Durango, the Class I, II & III rapids are enough action for experienced rafters yet won’t overwhelm novices or young children. This adventure combines all the highlights of the river in Durango: a quarter day trip, multiple laps through the Whitewater Park, and inflatable kayaks!
Adventure Day Trip Details
- 6 hours door-to-door, ~4 hours on the river
- $145/adult and $115/child
- Groups: 10% for 10-19 people, 15% for 20-29, 20% for 30+
Military, Seniors and AAA always get 5% off!
- Child is ages 4 to 11 and must weigh more than 30 lbs.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to departure
- Departure times is 9:00am
- Snacks are provided throughout the day
- Enjoy a late lunch at Serious Texas BBQ!
- We will drive you to and from the river
- Quick-drying clothes: shorts, t-shirt, windbreaker
- Footwear that stays on, no flip-flops
- Bring sunscreen, bottled water, and a hat
- Wet suits, river shoes, and helmets are provided at no additional cost