Tour: Durango Zip Line
Package: add a Durango raft trip
Zip Line Packages are priced at 10+% off.
Call about group discounts
The preferred itinerary shown below is based on our 30+ years of experience. Nonetheless, we are happy to customize this package for you. Just give us a call to break up the trips over multiple days or to find out about alternative trip times!
See more photos of the zip line tour.
Spend the day floating down the river and floating through the trees of Durango!
We suggest the 12 span tour over the 6 span tour as the longest and fastest zip line cables are on the second half and not experienced on the 6 span tour. This adds just another hour to the adventure and costs just 25% more. Get the full experience of the massive timber towers perched high in the Ponderosa Pines offering majestic Colorado Mountain views in every direction. It’s safe and designed for the whole family yet fast, fun, and exhilarating. Imagine zipping through the sky on a network of cables suspended high above the forest floor. Come fly with us!
The morning raft trips have a special quality to them in that there are almost never crowds and the morning light is beautiful. The trip starts with 3 miles of calm waters before hitting the whitewater park at about 10 am.
- 8:30 AM Raft
- 2:00 PM 12 Span Zip Line or 1:30 PM 6 Span Zipline
- Raft & 12 Span Zip Line Tour: $180/Adult and $150/Child
- Raft & 6 Span Zip Line Tour: $150/Adult and $120/Child
- Just the 12 Span 3 hour Tour: $130/Adult and $110/Child
- Just the 6 Span 2 hour Tour: $100/Adult and $80/Child
- Rafting: Child is 11 and under and at least 30lbs
- Zip Line: minimum age is 5, weight limit 235lbs, wear closed toed shoes
- 8:30 Depart for your raft trip from our office. Please check in by 8:15
- The Raft Trip gets you 1.5 hours on the water and includes a snack
- 11:00 Return to the MWR office. Go grab some lunch
- Drive yourself 1.5 miles west to Durango Adventures Zip Line Tour at 20673 Hwy 160
- 1:30 or 2:00 Zip Line tour at Durango Adventures at 20673 Hwy 160. Please check in by 1:45
- 3:30/4:00 Zip Line Tour ends depending on 6 or 12 span choice
We signed up for 11 am Tuesday, but our zip line ran late. They contacted us and rescheduled us for 1:30 pm that same day. We ran late due to an accident, being re-routed and making a wrong turn, and they rescheduled us again (all free or charge) for the following day at 11 am. Really appreciated their outreach and flexibility with our group.
Our group of 10 ranged from age 8 to 78, and from first time rafters to experience rafters. We all had fun, the guides were great, enthusiastic and made it a lot of fun. The water levels were low, so this was really more of a float until the end where there were a few rapids, but absolutely beautiful scenery. We got to see a mama bear with her two cubs along the side of the river.