The San Miguel River has numerous outstanding full day stretches. The Upper/Lower Full Day Trip combines both half day stretches for a fun and fast adventure through a narrow Class III+ waterway. The Norwood Canyon Full Day leaves the highway and crowds behind for a variety of Class II-III rapids as the river transitions from alpine mountains to desert scenery. The Hanging Flume Historical Float gives a relaxed and unique interpretive tour of the historical activity in the area.
Upper/Lower San Miguel Full Day Trip Details
- Class II-III+
- ~4-4.5 hours on the river
- Riverside lunch prepared by your guides
- Guideline age minimum is 10 years old
- $180/person: No hidden fees! Price includes transportation, all rafting equipment, wet-suits, and the best guides on planet Earth!
- 10:00 – Meet at the public parking lot in Placerville near M&M Merchantile: 240 Front St, Placerville, CO 81430
- 11:00 – Ready Rafts, Safety Orientation, Launch Rafts
- 4:00 – Take off river
- 4:30 – Return to your vehicle
- *Take off and return times are approximate and vary depending on water levels