The scenic & serene alternative
This is a Class I-II leisurely float starting south of Durango’s whitewater park for those who want a stress free river experience without Class III whitewater. Scenic with small splashes, most of the trip takes place in the high desert landscape of the Southern Ute Indian Reservation and ends near the New Mexico state line. A deli lunch is included and is had either on an unimproved island or while drifting in an eddy while on your raft.
This was mine and my boys first time to whitewater raft and it was absolutely incredible! My husband has been rafting on another river in Colorado and he said this was tons better, hands down! Kelly was our guide and did an amazing job! We did not want it to end. Can’t wait to go again! The staff were all great.
I would highly recommend:-)
6hr Full Day Raft Trip Details
- $91/adult and $71/child
- Child is is 4 to 11 and 30 lbs.
- Arrive 20-30 minutes prior to departure
- 08:30 departure time
- Noonish – awesome deli lunch time
- 15:00 return time
- We will drive you to and from the river
- Quick-drying clothes: shorts, t-shirt, windbreaker
- Footwear that stays on, no flip-flops
- Bring sunscreen, bottled water, and a hat
Group rates, other discounts, and custom bookings are only available by calling our office!