Our most popular trip rafting Durango’s Animas River
Rafting the Animas River in Durango, CO is consistently rated the highlight of vacationing visitors. Of all the things to do in Durango, the Class I, II & III rapids are enough action for experienced rafters yet won’t overwhelm novices or young children. For those looking for more action when the river levels are lower, check out our Inflatable Kayak option. We also have outstanding full day high adventure raft trips. Enjoy the mountain and town scenery as our guides focus on your safety and fun!
- $61/adult and $41/child
- Inflatable Kayak $71/person
- Groups: 10% for 10-19 people, 15% for 20-29, 20% for 30+
Military, Seniors and AAA always get 5% off!
- Child is is 4 to 11 and 30 lbs.
- Arrive 20-30 minutes prior to departure
- Departure times at 8:30, 11:00 and 1:30
- Half way through we will stop and have a most awesome
snack of fresh fruit, chips & salsa and pure Weminuche Wilderness Water!
- Return by 12:30, 3:00 and 5:30
- We will drive you to and from the river
- Quick-drying clothes: shorts, t-shirt, windbreaker
- Footwear that stays on, no flip-flops
- Bring sunscreen, bottled water, and a hat
- Wet suit rentals available for spring time flows/weather ($5)