Mom’s have made our half day raft trip our most popular adventure!
Rafting the Animas River in Durango, CO is consistently rated the highlight of vacationing visitors. Of all the things to do in Durango, the family friendly Class I, II & III rapids are enough action to engage novices without being intimidating. Between the mountain scenery and professionalism of our guides we have been kid tested and mom approved since 1981!
Trip Advisor “Doug is a rockstar!”
This is a GREAT company with an AMAZING crew. Clearly all the cool kids work here. From the office staff to the bus driver to the guides, everyone was friendly, enthusiastic, and really good at their jobs. We took the 1/2 day trip (yay snacks!) and a good time was had by all. I would recommend Mountain Waters Rafting without hesitation to anyone looking for a great river experience!
- 4hr Half Day Raft Trip Details
- $59/adult and $49/child
- Child is is 4 to 11 and 30 lbs.
- Arrive 20-30 minutes prior to departure
- Departure times at 8:30, 11:00 and 1:30
- Half way through we will stop and have a most awesome
snack of fresh fruit, chips & salsa and pure Weminuche Wilderness Water!
- Return by 12:30, 3:00 and 5:30
- We will drive you to and from the river
- Quick-drying clothes: shorts, t-shirt, windbreaker
- Footwear that stays on, no flip-flops
- Bring sunscreen, bottled water, and a hat
- Wet suit rentals available for spring time flows/weather ($5)
Group rates, other discounts, and custom bookings are only available by calling our office!
Child family rafting price is 4 to 11 and 30 lbs.
Inflatable kayak age minimum is 12
Value Packages save you money and pair your raft trip with a 4×4 Jeep Tour,
Train Trip, Zip Line Tour, Rock Climbing or a Bicycle Ride on the Animas River Trail!
|Full Day Raft Trip|
8:30am – 2:30pm
|Half Day Raft Trip|
8:30, 11:00, 1:30
|Economy Raft Trip|
8:30, 11:00, 1:30, 4:00