Our ongoing commitment to health and safety
We would first like to thank all the front-line medical and emergency response workers dealing with the current situation and offer our thoughts and prayers to all those affected by this pandemic.
Mountain Waters Rafting is committed to the safety and health of our guests and staff. We will not be offering any of our activities unless we feel we can do so in a safe and responsible manner.
- Risk Free Reservations!
- Reserve Now, Pay Later
- 100% Refunds for COVID-19 related cancellations
- Guests with signs or symptoms of COVID-19 will not be permitted on trips.
- Staff with signs or symptoms of COVID-19 will not be permitted to work. All employees will be screened prior to work.
- Vehicles used for transportation will be large enough to allow for social distancing and adequate ventilation
- Regular disinfecting of surfaces, vehicles, and equipment
* Our operations will be modified to meet or exceed the health recommendations from the CDC, Colorado Health Department, and San Juan Basin Health Department at the time of the trip *